Get Advice and Assistance for a UK Visitor Visa
If you are planning to visit the UK for a holiday or if you have family or friends that you would like to visit then you will a UK tourist visa. These are usually valid for a period of 6 months and can be issued for a maximum of two years for multiple entries to the UK.
We offer a fixed fee service to complete the application on your behalf. We will assess your suitability and advise you the necessary documentation that you will require. Having the correct documentation in order is crucial to the success of your application. It is also necessary that the applicant has sufficient funds to supports themselves whilst in the UK.
Getting it right the first time with expert help and assistance is key as a refusal can count against you for future visa applications and can even be considered against your family members should they wish to apply for a visa to the UK in future.
- Advise the applicant on the strengths of the present evidence in terms of applying for a new visitor visa and the likelihood of success.
- Which documentary evidence and paper-work needs to be provided to support your application and how they should be obtained.
- Advising the applicant on the requirement for Visitor-visa entry.
- Address in the new application any earlier refusals and put those refusals into context if they have been failed on administrative reasons.
- Complete the application for submission to the UK High Commission, in Delhi.
- Advise the applicant of the interview procedures, if the applicant is required to attend an interview at the UK High Commission, by the UK entry clearance officer.
Fast track UK Tourist Visa Services
In certain circumstances we can provide you a fast track same day or priority visa service. We can advise whether you are eligible and if so make the application on your behalf. We also give you updates regarding your case and processing.
UK Visitor Visa Appeals: Has your Application been refused?
There is no automatic right of appeal, however there are remedies available if your application has been refused. We have a 98% success rate in visitor visa appeals. We often find that errors the first application made by the applicant themselves or by an inexperienced visa consultant in India lead to a refusal. Our services are expert, specialist and thorough in providing the right immigration advice and services the first time.
Call us now on Delhi +91 11 41601800 or London +44208 123 9999 or email email@example.com for initial advice and to book a consultation.
Our Other Immigration Services:
- UK Employment Visas read more