UK Spouse and Partner Visas applications
A UK Spouse Visa allows the spouse of British citizens and those with Indefinite Leave to Remain to apply for leave to enter or leave to remain in the UK.
With larges numbers of NRI’s choosing to get married in Indian and the subcontinent, recent changes to the immigration rules have made the requirements stricter.
Our fully qualified UK immigration lawyers and consultants are based in Delhi and provide expert advice on eligibility, the application process, and your suitability and the documents you need in making the application.
The benefit of instructing Lex Meridian is that you can have a face to face client consultation directly with the UK Lawyer handling your case in Delhi which is not the service provided by overwhelming majority UK based law Firms.
- Advising you on the requirements for spouse-visa entry.
- Advise you on the strengths of the present documentary evidence you supply, and the likelihood of success and potential difficulties your application may encounter.
- Advise on which documentary evidence and paper-work needs to be provided to support your application.
- Complete your spouse application for submission to the UK High Commission, in Delhi.
- Advise you of the interview procedures, if you are required to attend an interview at the UK High Commission, by the UK entry clearance officer.
We can arrange for an appointment in Delhi, to complete the application process.
Alternatively we can act on instruction and prepare your application remotely through telephonic and electronic communication.
If you wish to have a consultation to discuss your requirements, we can book a consultation appointment. Email to schedule an appointment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can then start the process immediately within the timescale that we discuss in our conference. Will need to have another conference so that I can obtain all the information that I need from you, I will also send you a check list of documents that we require to support your application.
We accept payment by bank transfer in the UK and India as well as Credit and Debit card Payments.Some of the key requirements for applying for a UK Spouse/Marriage Visa are:
- Both parties are aged at least 18 years old.
- Both the parties must have met each other, be legally married to each other and plan to live together in the UK.
- The sponsoring spouse must have suitable accommodation in the UK for both to reside.
- The sponsoring spouse must be able to support their partner without recourse to public funds
- You or your partner may bring your dependents with you to the UK if you are able to financially support them.
UK Spouse Visas are initially given for 27 months, which will then need to be extended. After completing 5 years in the UK you must apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK and British nationality.
Spouse Visa refused, your right to appeal
If your spouse has been refused, then we can advise and assist you in overturning the decision of the Entry Clearance Officer or Secretary of State, by appealing the decision.
Call us now on Delhi +91 11 416 01800 or London +44208 123 9999 or email email@example.com for initial advice and to book a consultation.
We offer also a dedicated service to residents of Punjab in Jalandhar and Chandigarh and can arrange appointments by prior booking.
Our Other Immigration Services:
- UK Employment Visas read more