Indian Corporate law and lawyers
Our strength lies in our cross border and multiple jurisdictions approach. Our team of Indian corporatelawyers including barristers, advocates and solicitors work closely with experts, accountants, corporate in-house teams which focus on domestic and international matters, transactions and disputes.
Our advice and assistance is multi-disciplinary because of the unique legal and regulatory issues which face businesses operating in India. Corporate Social Responsibility, labour and employment laws, human rights, environmental considerations, bribery and corruption auditing, compliance with international law standards are just as important as regulatory requirements.
• Business and commercial disputes.
• Commercial Litigation.
• Arbitration and dispute resolution
• Banking and Finance
• Contracts and agreements.
• Commercial litigation and alternative disputes resolution.
• Setting up or doing business in India: Advice, registration, formation and compliance with the Indian regulatory framework and laws.
• Bribery and Corruption
• Environmental Law and environmental tort litigation.
• Property and real estate.
• Regulatory law
We understand the needs of international and Indian businesses, companies and individuals transcend borders. Our Corporate Indian lawyers operate in India and in international jurisdictions. In corporate and commercial international arbitration matters we combine the strength of specialist teams led by senior Supreme Court Advocates of the Indian bar and Queens Counsel of the English bar.